Elder Patriot – The mainstream media matrix has ignored an undeniable truth that emerged from President Trump’s first year in office: his hiring of women to senior level positions and empowerment of women everywhere in his White House operation is more impressive and encompassing than any previous president.
The MMM is determined to have you believe that President trump is a sexist intent on surrounding himself with white males. But, check out the facts about Trump’s inclusive hiring practices to critical positions of power.
Most notably Trump appointed Nikki Haley as his point person to the UN to spearhead his planned assault on the body. But there have been many, many more as was recently listed by Jen Kerns in an article in the Hill:
- Nikki Haley, Ambassador to the United Nations (not only a woman but also child of Indian American Sikh immigrants)
- Elaine Chao, Secretary of Transportation
- Kirstjen Nielsen, Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security
- Dr. Heather Wilson, Secretary of the Air Force
- Sarah Sanders, White House Press Secretary
- Kellyanne Conway, Counselor to the President
- Linda McMahon, Administrator of the U.S. Small Business Administration
- Betsy DeVos, Secretary of Education
- Jovita Carranza, U.S. Treasurer (also a minority and first-generation Mexican American immigrant)
- Neomi Rao, Regulation Czar (also a minority and daughter of parents from India)
- Seema Verma, Administrator of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (also a minority)
- Heather Brand, Associate Attorney General
- Kelly Sadler, Director of Surrogate & Coalitions Outreach
- Mercedes Schlapp, Senior Communications Advisor (also a minority whose father was once a political prisoner of Fidel Castro)
- Ivanka Trump, Advisor to the President
- Hope Hicks, Communications Director
- Jessica Ditto, Deputy Director of Communications
- Dina Powell, Deputy National Security Adviser who according to White House sources will remain in her position through the end of January and will likely be replaced by another woman after Powell completes her first year in office.
The scope of this list far exceeds that of any previous president including Bill Clinton and Barack Obama – by a wide margin.
Regardless, the MMM is intent on ignoring Trump’s determination to employ the best person for the job irrespective of their gender or ethnicity despite his history of building his private businesses by appointing women to run them.
Trump is an existential threat to the crumbling Left-Right paradigm. This is something the MMM is desperate to restore so that they can put the sheople back in the pen for their global masters. It’s too late. For those of us who have escaped their matrix there will be no going back.